The Law Office of M.J. Fox, P.A.
Although the collaborative approach may not be a viable or appropriate option in every divorce case, its benefits are numerous.
- are generally much less expensive than traditional options for getting divorced;
- can be completed in a matter of a few months, as opposed to a year or more if you have to go to court and litigate;
- give children a voice at the center of the discussion while keeping kids out of the middle;
- offer support for both parents and children in managing the various transitions associated with divorce (parenting to co-parenting, one household to two, etc.);
- diminish the destructive tendencies of conflict and reduce stress, while creating a space for all parties concerned to begin healing;
- keep you and your spouse in control of the process;
- provide the flexibility needed to achieve agreements that serve both of your best interests, as well as those of your children;
- enable you to keep the details of your marriage, divorce, and personal differences private.
Call Today to Schedule a Free 60-Minute Initial Consultation
These are just some of the many benefits to using the collaborative approach in a divorce. If you would like to learn more about this option, other options, or how my collaborative training and experience as an attorney can benefit you — call me at 715.829.3484 or email my Woodbury, Minnesota, law office and I’ll respond to your inquiry just as soon as I’m able.
The Law Office of M.J. Fox, P.A. provides professional family law and estate planning services to clients throughout the Twin Cities Metropolitan Area and surrounding portions of Central Minnesota.